Can you believe that summer is coming to a close and back to school is upon us? We’ve got a first grader and a preschooler on our hands and we couldn’t be more proud of them! Below is a list of my top 10 back to school must haves that you might have forgotten!
- Backup Polos: Most schools require a uniform and these Amazon Basics are comfy & affordable! Plus they come in an array of colors! Always get back ups!
2. Hershel Backpacks: These are the new age Jansports of our time! They are weather proof and come in a variety of sizes and styles! I have the army print and I love it!
3. Lunchbots are 2 legit!: They’re good for the environment and the ones we love, bc they skip the BPA with their metal packaging and the hassle it takes to pack everything up in the morning! Just enough space and at a great price point!
4. Simple Modern Insulated Water Bottles: Never got thirsty with these trusty insulated water bottles. They come in a variety of sizes, colors and lids.
5. Electric Pencil Sharpener: I don’t know about you, but we are always sharpening pencils in our home. Skip the fuss and add this to your back to school list this year, you’ll be glad you did!
6. Desktop Organizer: With the amount of paperwork, homework and back to school tasks, this desktop organizer, makes it easy to have a place for everything and put everything in its place.
7. Hand Sanitizing Wipes: Back to school means back to germs! Skip the stress and have these handy while on the go! Skip the harmful ingredients too!
8. Adidas Slides: I’ve linked these before and I’m linking them again, because they’re the best shoe for running to and from car pool and pick up line! Mine were pink with some palms, but I might have to snag these too!
9. Inside Out Umbrella: This umbrella is like literal magic. It flips inside out, so that you’re not stuck fighting to close it in the rain and getting soaking wet! My Floridians know what I’m talking about!
10. Everyone knows the minute you get the kids from school they’re hungry. Plus when you and your littles are in the car waiting to pick the big kids up you’ve got to curb your snacking, so this little trust container should help!
Hope you enjoyed my top 10 back to school must haves! Have suggestions? Drop them here!