So very grateful for everyone and their support! I always love putting together these lists, because not only does it help me to get organized, but it inspires all of you! Feel free to visit my Amazon or LTK storefront for all the inspo and don’t forget to shop all things Beautycounter! Enjoy the holiday season and make sure to add something special to your cart just for you! 🏼 *adds to cart 😉
Summer went by in a flash and back to school is here! We hope you had a fabulous summer packed with fun and memories to last a lifetime. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t going to miss the easy pace of slow summer, but we are excited for a new school year! There’s something to be said about fresh backpacks, new notebooks and pencils! As I kiss my kiddos and send them off to 1st and 4th grade, I couldn’t help but share our favorite finds! From clothes to supplies and everything in between, tax free is in full effect here in Florida and runs through August 3rd!
We partnered with WPTV NewsChannel 5, Wellington Green Mall, J.C. Penney’s, Francesca’s, Forever XXI and Abercrombie to give you all the back to school fashion you’ve been looking for in partnership with The Buzz Agency and sponsored by Cinnabon. Can you guess which color is this fall’s winner?
**This is a sponsored collab post with The Mall at Wellington Green and all opinions are that of
‘Merica! Land of the free and home of the brave! Now that summer is upon us, it’s time to bleed red, white and blue and celebrate what makes the U.S.A so spectacular! Here are 5 ways to show your patriotism this fourth!
- Sport your red, white and blue! Whether it’s a bathing suit, top or fun accessories you’re into…this list has everything you need to show your love for the U.S of A!
- Enjoy the fireworks! Every town has a free event where you can bring a blanket and enjoy the show! The Village of Wellington will host a free fireworks spectacular this 4th that’s sure to please! From food trucks to bounces houses and games, the event is from 12p to 7p and fireworks will start at 9:15p!
- Plan a bbq! Nothing screams the 4th of July like a good hot dog, some watermelon and corn on the cob! Gather your friends and family and enjoy some yummy food to celebrate America’s B-Day!
- Donate or fight for a good cause! No matter your stance or political party, it’s always a good time to show your love and support for the causes you believe in. Some of my favorites include Everytown (helping to prevent gun violence), text “BETTERBEAUTY” to 52886 to help fight for better beauty laws and more health protective legislation in America and sign a petition with change.org to continue the fight for women’s right to an abortion.
- Enjoy your freedoms and reflect on the fact that there are military who are protecting our rights as citizens to be living in the land of the free and the home of the brave! America the Beautiful is a great book to teach young children about our great country.
*I do receive a small commission for items purchased through 3rd party links. All opinions are that of Briana D’Andrea from momgirlblog and BD Media.
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, I break down my top 7 gifts for your favorite person!
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: This hair dryer is the mother of all dryers! I have a TON of hair and it has cut my style time down in half! I’m talking 40 to 20 minutes out the door! The best part? It’s light weight and comes with a variety of add-ons to help curl, minimize frizz and so much more. No more going through blow dryers all the time. Dyson makes pretty great vacuums, so it only makes sense that they’re killing the blow dryer game! Hurry, because these sell out pretty quickly!
- Beautycounter’s Flawless in 5: Nothing says I love you like #cleanbeauty! Flawless in 5 takes you from drab to fab in just 5 short minutes! It includes your choice of a foundation (with or without spf), eyebrow pencil or gel, volumizing mascara, refillable creme blush and lip gloss. All of the shades are customizable to you and your skin tone. Need help? Just message me and I’d be happy to guide you in the right direction! New clients receive 30% off with the code “CLEANFORALL30” through the end of April. Shop now at Beautycounter.com/brianadandrea.
- You know I’m a #lillypulitzer gal and I just can’t get enough of the the new 2 piece Rosalie Skirt Set. The dainty shoulder ties and the periwinkle color is just so darling and the perfect Mother’s Day outfit. Nothing says Happy Mother’s Day like a floral Lilly set.
- Meet your new best friend: The Bogg Bag! This waterproof, functional bucket bag is waterproof and perfect for that beach or boat day! It comes with a variety of inserts and clip ons for you to mix and match for tip top organization! The best part? It comes in a variety of fashion forward styles. I of course chose the Palm Tree print, the leopard comes in a close second!
- It’s time to set those feet in motion and hit the pavement in my favorite Nike sneaks! The Metcon 6 Nikes allow your feet to get the oxygen they need to move at lightening speed! In the most breathable design yet, limit pressure and increases stability! Plus the variety of colors are fun!
- Get them hater blockers out! Diff Eyewear is a company with a purpose and their shade styles are quite the fashion forward piece! I opted for the “Vania.” Black and classic yet with a statement, these shades are the perfect “mom”-cessory. More than 2.7 million people have received eye care thanks to Diff’s program, “Gift of Sight.” Each purchase helps someone in need to see a bit clearer. Now if that isn’t a reason to sport these, I don’t know what is. #giveback
- With summer just around the bend or maybe a Mother’s Day getaway, Beautycounter’s Countertime travel kit is the gift you never knew you needed! It comes with the most adorable little mesh (TSA approved) bag and 5 products designed to keep your youth even while on the go. Featuring Countertime Anti-Aging Lipid Defense Cleansing Oil, Mineral Boost Hydrating Essence, Tripeptide Radiance Serum, Antioxident Soft Cream and Tetrapeptide Supreme Cream, the perfect recipe to minimize fine lines and wrinkles! What could be better?
Here are some fun ideas to get the dad in your life what they truly want for being the Best father!
I was putting together my family’s holiday wish list and I thought I would share some gift guides this year!
Started with my own! From boots to accessories and clothes at all different price points! I hope this inspires you to start your own list! 🛍 You can shop the links below or head on over to liketoknow.it/brianadandrea! Make sure you’re following me in the app! Let me know what lists you want to see and stay tuned for more!
Father’s Day is next weekend and it’s time to show the men in our life some gratitude. I’ve put together my top 5 Dad’s Day gifts that are sure to please!
Stainless steel yeti
It’s not too late to get your Easter baskets ready for the kiddos! I’ve compiled a list of my faves from Target! Although these are uncertain times, I’m going to make sure that the kids have the best day ever and enjoy their time home and I hope this inspires you to do the same! xo
Here are some ideas for her!
Here are some ideas for him!
If you’ve got tween girls, these are great!
Let’s not forget the tween boys!
Crazy how big these two have become just in this last year!
Target has some great ideas for gifts! These are some of the things we snagged!
Happy Quarantine Eastover to all my peeps! We will be enjoying some chocolate covered matzah in our house! Big virtual hugs!