I was putting together my family’s holiday wish list and I thought I would share some gift guides this year!
Started with my own! From boots to accessories and clothes at all different price points! I hope this inspires you to start your own list! 🛍 You can shop the links below or head on over to liketoknow.it/brianadandrea! Make sure you’re following me in the app! Let me know what lists you want to see and stay tuned for more!
Father’s Day is next weekend and it’s time to show the men in our life some gratitude. I’ve put together my top 5 Dad’s Day gifts that are sure to please!
Stainless steel yeti
It’s not too late to get your Easter baskets ready for the kiddos! I’ve compiled a list of my faves from Target! Although these are uncertain times, I’m going to make sure that the kids have the best day ever and enjoy their time home and I hope this inspires you to do the same! xo
Here are some ideas for her!
Here are some ideas for him!
If you’ve got tween girls, these are great!
Let’s not forget the tween boys!
Crazy how big these two have become just in this last year!
Target has some great ideas for gifts! These are some of the things we snagged!
Happy Quarantine Eastover to all my peeps! We will be enjoying some chocolate covered matzah in our house! Big virtual hugs!
It’s the latest craze…”self-care ain’t selfish!” Everywhere you turn, every meme, every instagram post, people left and right are reading books on how to become them best versions of themselves! One of my all time favorite things to do is read…It’s always been something that has been attractive to me. The idea of being transported to another dimension, a sort of escape. Once I had children the idea of reading was a distant memory, however this past year I decided to get back to what I really and truly loved so much! 2019 was a year of transformation for me. I decided to dive in and join a book club (if you want to know which, you’ll have to message me) and these people are all about being the best version of themselves! My people! I always thought the self-help section meant there was something wrong with me, that I didn’t need any help with living my life. Now, it’s all the rage! Nowadays people are digesting self help books likes it’s off the dessert menu at The Cheesecake Factory! lol Below are my list of top 5 “self-care ain’t selfish books!” I hope you enjoy them as much as I have and here’s to a new you this 2020!
“Go for No”- Yes is the destination No is how you get there
“You Are A Badass”- How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness & Start Living an Awesome Life
“The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck”- A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
“No-Drama Discipline”- The Whole Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind
“Girl, Stop Apologizing”- A Shame-free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals
I have linked all the books to my AMAZON Associates account. Please shop through my link to show your support, so I can continue to deliver valuable content. Thanks a bunch!
2020! New decade, new year, new YOU! I’ve put together my top 5 supplements I love and swear by. Whole Foods Market is having their annual supplement sale January 3rd-5th, but if you can’t make it to the store, feel free to shop through my Amazon links! Reach out if you have any questions and here’s to feeling and looking your best in 2020!!
Season’s greetings! I’ve narrowed down my top 10 holiday gifts for everyone on your list for under $50! Some of these sets can be broken up and used for significant others, teachers, parents, friends, aunts, uncles, grandparents, teens, children, the list goes on! Hope you enjoy and happy shopping!!!
October is Breast Cancer Prevention/Awareness month! If you follow me on Instagram, I’ve been giving you daily tips with regards to safer switches. Below are my top 5 safer alternatives to limit your toxic intake!
Food Prep Containers with Lids: Research shows, plastic can leach harmful chemicals like BPA and phthalates into your food and beverages and then into you! Using glass is a much safer alternative and helps with food prep for the week! Win-win!
S’well Water Bottle: Same goes for plastic water bottles! I always try to carry one around wherever I go! Keeps you hydrated and you’re not drinking any potential toxic ingredients seeping into your water!
Tulip Perfume: The word “fragrance,” is a cocktail of ingredients, masking countless carcinogens and hormone disrupting chemicals. Fragrance can be found in almost HALF of all personal care products! Be especially cautious when it comes to children’s products! Use the EWG app to scan products around your home to see its level of toxicity. If I had a nickel for every time someone asked me where I got this perfume! It’s the perfect blend of lemon and sugar, without being overpowering and minus the harsh fragrance!
Safer Makeup: It’s perfectly legal for companies to use ingredients linked to cancer, endocrine disruption and reproductive harm in cosmetics and personal care products. With Beautycounter’s makeup you don’t have to choose between safety and performance!
LODGE Cast Iron: Some toxic compounds are used in non-stick cookware. While they keep food and stains from sticking, they stick around your body for a very long time and have been linked to cancer. I absolutely LOVE my cast iron skillet! You can literally cook anything you want in it AND it’s oven safe! It’s time to ditch the teflon and non-stick pans!
Can you believe that summer is coming to a close and back to school is upon us? We’ve got a first grader and a preschooler on our hands and we couldn’t be more proud of them! Below is a list of my top 10 back to school must haves that you might have forgotten!
- Backup Polos: Most schools require a uniform and these Amazon Basics are comfy & affordable! Plus they come in an array of colors! Always get back ups!
2. Hershel Backpacks: These are the new age Jansports of our time! They are weather proof and come in a variety of sizes and styles! I have the army print and I love it!
3. Lunchbots are 2 legit!: They’re good for the environment and the ones we love, bc they skip the BPA with their metal packaging and the hassle it takes to pack everything up in the morning! Just enough space and at a great price point!
4. Simple Modern Insulated Water Bottles: Never got thirsty with these trusty insulated water bottles. They come in a variety of sizes, colors and lids.
5. Electric Pencil Sharpener: I don’t know about you, but we are always sharpening pencils in our home. Skip the fuss and add this to your back to school list this year, you’ll be glad you did!
6. Desktop Organizer: With the amount of paperwork, homework and back to school tasks, this desktop organizer, makes it easy to have a place for everything and put everything in its place.
7. Hand Sanitizing Wipes: Back to school means back to germs! Skip the stress and have these handy while on the go! Skip the harmful ingredients too!
8. Adidas Slides: I’ve linked these before and I’m linking them again, because they’re the best shoe for running to and from car pool and pick up line! Mine were pink with some palms, but I might have to snag these too!
9. Inside Out Umbrella: This umbrella is like literal magic. It flips inside out, so that you’re not stuck fighting to close it in the rain and getting soaking wet! My Floridians know what I’m talking about!
10. Everyone knows the minute you get the kids from school they’re hungry. Plus when you and your littles are in the car waiting to pick the big kids up you’ve got to curb your snacking, so this little trust container should help!
Hope you enjoyed my top 10 back to school must haves! Have suggestions? Drop them here!
Happy Earth Day friends! After more than 20 years of trial and error and tons of personal research…I’ve listed my Top 7 non-toxic cleaning products I swear by and I’m sure you will fall in love with them too! Have questions? Just ask! Simply use the links to shop now and celebrate Earth Day with me! xo -Briana D.