With Mother’s Day just around the corner, I break down my top 7 gifts for your favorite person!
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer: This hair dryer is the mother of all dryers! I have a TON of hair and it has cut my style time down in half! I’m talking 40 to 20 minutes out the door! The best part? It’s light weight and comes with a variety of add-ons to help curl, minimize frizz and so much more. No more going through blow dryers all the time. Dyson makes pretty great vacuums, so it only makes sense that they’re killing the blow dryer game! Hurry, because these sell out pretty quickly!
- Beautycounter’s Flawless in 5: Nothing says I love you like #cleanbeauty! Flawless in 5 takes you from drab to fab in just 5 short minutes! It includes your choice of a foundation (with or without spf), eyebrow pencil or gel, volumizing mascara, refillable creme blush and lip gloss. All of the shades are customizable to you and your skin tone. Need help? Just message me and I’d be happy to guide you in the right direction! New clients receive 30% off with the code “CLEANFORALL30” through the end of April. Shop now at Beautycounter.com/brianadandrea.
- You know I’m a #lillypulitzer gal and I just can’t get enough of the the new 2 piece Rosalie Skirt Set. The dainty shoulder ties and the periwinkle color is just so darling and the perfect Mother’s Day outfit. Nothing says Happy Mother’s Day like a floral Lilly set.
- Meet your new best friend: The Bogg Bag! This waterproof, functional bucket bag is waterproof and perfect for that beach or boat day! It comes with a variety of inserts and clip ons for you to mix and match for tip top organization! The best part? It comes in a variety of fashion forward styles. I of course chose the Palm Tree print, the leopard comes in a close second!
- It’s time to set those feet in motion and hit the pavement in my favorite Nike sneaks! The Metcon 6 Nikes allow your feet to get the oxygen they need to move at lightening speed! In the most breathable design yet, limit pressure and increases stability! Plus the variety of colors are fun!
- Get them hater blockers out! Diff Eyewear is a company with a purpose and their shade styles are quite the fashion forward piece! I opted for the “Vania.” Black and classic yet with a statement, these shades are the perfect “mom”-cessory. More than 2.7 million people have received eye care thanks to Diff’s program, “Gift of Sight.” Each purchase helps someone in need to see a bit clearer. Now if that isn’t a reason to sport these, I don’t know what is. #giveback
- With summer just around the bend or maybe a Mother’s Day getaway, Beautycounter’s Countertime travel kit is the gift you never knew you needed! It comes with the most adorable little mesh (TSA approved) bag and 5 products designed to keep your youth even while on the go. Featuring Countertime Anti-Aging Lipid Defense Cleansing Oil, Mineral Boost Hydrating Essence, Tripeptide Radiance Serum, Antioxident Soft Cream and Tetrapeptide Supreme Cream, the perfect recipe to minimize fine lines and wrinkles! What could be better?
Here are some fun ideas to get the dad in your life what they truly want for being the Best father!
I was putting together my family’s holiday wish list and I thought I would share some gift guides this year!
Started with my own! From boots to accessories and clothes at all different price points! I hope this inspires you to start your own list! 🛍 You can shop the links below or head on over to liketoknow.it/brianadandrea! Make sure you’re following me in the app! Let me know what lists you want to see and stay tuned for more!
Father’s Day is next weekend and it’s time to show the men in our life some gratitude. I’ve put together my top 5 Dad’s Day gifts that are sure to please!
Stainless steel yeti
It’s not too late to get your Easter baskets ready for the kiddos! I’ve compiled a list of my faves from Target! Although these are uncertain times, I’m going to make sure that the kids have the best day ever and enjoy their time home and I hope this inspires you to do the same! xo
Here are some ideas for her!
Here are some ideas for him!
If you’ve got tween girls, these are great!
Let’s not forget the tween boys!
Crazy how big these two have become just in this last year!
Target has some great ideas for gifts! These are some of the things we snagged!
Happy Quarantine Eastover to all my peeps! We will be enjoying some chocolate covered matzah in our house! Big virtual hugs!
It’s the latest craze…”self-care ain’t selfish!” Everywhere you turn, every meme, every instagram post, people left and right are reading books on how to become them best versions of themselves! One of my all time favorite things to do is read…It’s always been something that has been attractive to me. The idea of being transported to another dimension, a sort of escape. Once I had children the idea of reading was a distant memory, however this past year I decided to get back to what I really and truly loved so much! 2019 was a year of transformation for me. I decided to dive in and join a book club (if you want to know which, you’ll have to message me) and these people are all about being the best version of themselves! My people! I always thought the self-help section meant there was something wrong with me, that I didn’t need any help with living my life. Now, it’s all the rage! Nowadays people are digesting self help books likes it’s off the dessert menu at The Cheesecake Factory! lol Below are my list of top 5 “self-care ain’t selfish books!” I hope you enjoy them as much as I have and here’s to a new you this 2020!
“Go for No”- Yes is the destination No is how you get there
“You Are A Badass”- How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness & Start Living an Awesome Life
“The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck”- A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
“No-Drama Discipline”- The Whole Brain Way to Calm the Chaos and Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind
“Girl, Stop Apologizing”- A Shame-free Plan for Embracing and Achieving Your Goals
I have linked all the books to my AMAZON Associates account. Please shop through my link to show your support, so I can continue to deliver valuable content. Thanks a bunch!
2020! New decade, new year, new YOU! I’ve put together my top 5 supplements I love and swear by. Whole Foods Market is having their annual supplement sale January 3rd-5th, but if you can’t make it to the store, feel free to shop through my Amazon links! Reach out if you have any questions and here’s to feeling and looking your best in 2020!!
Season’s greetings! I’ve narrowed down my top 10 holiday gifts for everyone on your list for under $50! Some of these sets can be broken up and used for significant others, teachers, parents, friends, aunts, uncles, grandparents, teens, children, the list goes on! Hope you enjoy and happy shopping!!!