Mother’s Day is just a few weeks away and if you’re struggling with what to ask for…here are a few of my favorites! From Lilly Pulitzer to household appliances and even Broadway tickets! You’re bound to find something on this list you’re hoping for!
- Cuisineart Air Fryer & Convection Oven: Bake, broil, grill, warm! This thing is bound to make your life a whole heck of a lot easier with all of it’s functions!
- Countertime Supreme Creme: You can’t reverse time, but you can slow down the aging process. This overnight cream is not only clean and made with only the best ingredients, but it has anti-aging effects to have you looking like your best self!
- All Bright C Serum: Hello sunshine! This stuff is sunshine in a bottle and with summer just around the bend you want that glowing complexion, minus the dark sun spots. Meet your new best friend, thank me later.
- Philips Pasta Maker: Now that’s amore! I am a pasta FREAK and my husband has been asking me why I haven’t invested in one of these yet, I’m thinking it’s my time! With 3 different interchangeable plates, this puppy is bound to satisfy any pasta craving you have without leaving your home!
- Legally Blonde The Musical at The Kravis Center: What like it’s hard? Grab your mama, your daughter, your besties and hop on over to see one of Reese Witherspoons best films (in my opinion) come to life on the big stage at the Kravis Center, for Legally Blonde The Musical! If you’re more into the experience sort of gift, then this is bound to be a great time and the ultimate GIRL POWER experience! Show opens Tuesday May 16th and runs through the weekend to May 21st!
- Tory Burch Eleanor Slides: You need to protect your twinkle toes while lounging poolside this summer and there’s nothing more comfy or versatile than these Eleanor Tory’s.
- Bogg Bag: With all of the convenient snapping compartments this bag is bound to be your new bestie! It’s fashionable, affordable and the best part? Waterproof! One of my best purchases hands down!
- Lilly Pulitzer Runaround Belt Bag: As a momma of two I’m always running to and from the baseball fields and the cheer gym, this runaround belt bag is light neoprene, fun and flirty and as long as it’s swung around your shoulders you won’t forget your cell phone or keys!
- Lilly Pulitzer Agnes Bikini: I don’t know about you, but I like to splurge once a year on a new bikini! This year’s choice is the Agnes Lilly Pulitzer. The seashell print is just darling, the bow in the front is so chic and I love the removable strap!
*I do make a small commission on these clickable links. It’s the small gift I get in return for sharing with you all of my faves! Appreciate your support always! -Briana D.