‘Merica! Land of the free and home of the brave! Now that summer is upon us, it’s time to bleed red, white and blue and celebrate what makes the U.S.A so spectacular! Here are 5 ways to show your patriotism this fourth!
- Sport your red, white and blue! Whether it’s a bathing suit, top or fun accessories you’re into…this list has everything you need to show your love for the U.S of A!
- Enjoy the fireworks! Every town has a free event where you can bring a blanket and enjoy the show! The Village of Wellington will host a free fireworks spectacular this 4th that’s sure to please! From food trucks to bounces houses and games, the event is from 12p to 7p and fireworks will start at 9:15p!
- Plan a bbq! Nothing screams the 4th of July like a good hot dog, some watermelon and corn on the cob! Gather your friends and family and enjoy some yummy food to celebrate America’s B-Day!
- Donate or fight for a good cause! No matter your stance or political party, it’s always a good time to show your love and support for the causes you believe in. Some of my favorites include Everytown (helping to prevent gun violence), text “BETTERBEAUTY” to 52886 to help fight for better beauty laws and more health protective legislation in America and sign a petition with change.org to continue the fight for women’s right to an abortion.
- Enjoy your freedoms and reflect on the fact that there are military who are protecting our rights as citizens to be living in the land of the free and the home of the brave! America the Beautiful is a great book to teach young children about our great country.
*I do receive a small commission for items purchased through 3rd party links. All opinions are that of Briana D’Andrea from momgirlblog and BD Media.